- 5 cups flour (3 cups wheat, 2 cups white)
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 oz canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups finely chopped peaches
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, and oil.
- In bowl, mix flour, sugar, ginger and cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in in dry ingredients.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into a greased cake pan, pie pan, and/or muffin tin. (You can use paper liners for muffins.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until muffins are done.