Leu Gardens, Orlando
Two of my daughters graced me with their presence...
It was very very hot out, in the 80's and humid.
Crocodile fern. Of course.
And cypress trees, iconic to me.
This photo post is dedicated to my Facebook friend Abeer, who is in the hospital and wishes she could go outside. I can't help there, but at least I can send along these photos and gentle prayers for a speedy and strong recovery.
Other botanical gardens and nature photos...
- Gardens of Versailles in Autumn
- Look Closer: Red Bug Lake Park Through My Lens
- Brookside Gardens & Wings of Fancy Butterflies
- The Gardens at Biltmore Estate
- Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania
- Sarah P. Duke Gardens in North Carolina
- Flowers in Florida (A Bit of Spring)
- Leu Gardens in the Autumn
- Christmastime at Leu Gardens
- Leu Gardens
- Cypress Gardens in Florida
- Mountain Flowers in North Carolina