Friday, August 29, 2008

Pray for persecuted Christian believers in India

Pray for our brothers and sisters in India who are being tortured, raped, and murdered for the sake of the Gospel. In this short video, listen as Gospel for Asia Founder and President, K.P. Yohannan, tells of this latest attack on the Christians in Orissa. He mentions a pastor who had the opportunity to escape with his life, but chose to lead his congregation, along with thousands of other believers, into the jungle, saying, “I will stay with my people. If they come and kill us, I am ready to die with my people.”

Please go to: K.P. Yohannan of Gospel for Asia Video on India

“Lord, help our brothers and sisters in India who are truly suffering persecution for the sake of Your blessed Gospel. Give them strength to endure and sweet joy in the midst of their suffering, so that even their tormenters would be amazed. Deliver Your precious children, we pray, for Your great glory alone.”

"Now I begin to be a disciple. I care for nothing, of visible or invisible things, so that I may but win Christ. Let fire and the cross, let the companies of wild beasts, let breaking of bones and tearing of limbs, let the grinding of the whole body, and all the malice of the devil, come upon me; be it so, only may I win Christ Jesus!"- Ignatius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails