Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Art and My Heart



"Icon:Incarnate" ~ watercolor cream ~ 2019

"Sanctuary" ~ acrylic paint ~ 2016

"I Arise" ~ chalk ~ 2019

"Focus" ~ tie dye ~ 2017

"Full Plate" ~ ceramic ~ 2016

"Faith" ~ hand lettering ~ 2019

"Mesmerized" ~ calligraphy quote ~ 2017

"What is Good?" ~ wood burning ~ 2017

"Sainte-Chapelle, Nouvel Esprit"
Paris ~ architectural photography ~ 2016
nature photography ~ 2016

"Bloom Anyway" ~ found object photography ~ 2018


I uploaded these photos of my artwork as part of a "getting to know you" assignment for my Vocation of Ministry class that I'm taking online at Asbury Seminary this summer. I thought you all might enjoy them as well. You can also click on most of the titles to see related blog posts.

This is my art.
This is my heart.

Virginia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails