Sunday, June 6, 2010

Honey Italian Potato Salad

Honey Italian Potato Salad

 Mix all of the following ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate.  
  • 10 medium potatoes, washed, cut into thirds, boiled, cut into bite size chunks and cooled
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
  • 1 stalk celery, sliced thinly
  • 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets (not stems)
  • diced green, red, and/or orange peppers (optional)
  • 1 cup mayonnaise (can be low-fat)
  • 1 cup Italian dressing (can be fat-free)
  • 1/4 cup honey
I made this recipe up a few weeks ago but can't find the photo I took of it, but it was yummy and the family liked it.  I just now found the e-mail I sent to myself with the ingredients that I typed in so I wouldn't forget them -- and I'm sharing with you, too!

Blessings,
Virginia Knowles
http://www.virginiaknowles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails