Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Pictures 2011

Dear friends,

Our family on Mother's Day 2011
(my son-in-law Ryan took the picture, so he wasn't in it!)
Candids of the hubby, 10 kiddos, the son-in-law and the grandboy!  They are such hams! 

And pop onto over to Come, Weary Moms for some inspiration and humor for Mother's Day!  Motherhood (A Smorgasbord of Inspiration and Humor)





Melody


Ben

Naomi

Micah

Andrew
Lydia

Joanna


Rachel


Julia


Mary and Ryan with Jacob

Jacob and Mary

Grandpa with Jacob
Jacob


Me, with my new pink Mother's Day hat from Mary
I hope you all had a lovely day!
Virginia
www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. For those who landed on this page via Wikipedia's reference to "such hams" (at http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Language) - I meant that my kids were being silly and funny when I was taking their pictures. Now that you're here, take a look around my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be wonderful to share your family life with grandchildren too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails