Friday, June 1, 2012

Panko Crusted Stuffed Chicken and Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Dear friends,


I mentioned in yesterday's post how much I enjoy having holiday meals with my family, especially when our two married daughters join us.  And in my Mother's Day post I briefly recounted the lovely gourmet meal that my kids prepared.


I found the piece of paper with the recipe they used for the delicious chicken.  I Googled the name and came up with this link, amused to find that my daughter had multiplied all of the ingredients by 7 since there were 15 of us eating!  PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH RICOTTA, SPINACH, TOMATOES, AND BASIL from www.fortheloveofcooking.net

And now for the amazing biscuits ala Red Lobster restaurants (no lobster in the biscuits):

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

6 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. dried parsleys


Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.  Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.  Mix melted butter, garlic powder and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuit before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.  Makes 30-36 biscuits.

Other yummies...

Fruit tray


Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting








Vanilla pudding with
bananas and Nilla wafers
















Blessings,
Virginia Knowles



This post is linked at Food on Fridays at www.AnnKroeker.com

.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try the Biscuits.

    Paige
    http://titus2eight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails