Tuesday, November 23, 2010

25 Years of Marriage!

Dear friends,

Thad and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary today!  We're going to a bed & breakfast a couple of hours away, and spending tomorrow at Silver Springs, where we went on the first day of our honeymoon.  We love strolling among flowers, animals, and glass-bottomed boats!  By happy coincidence, they are also running a Buy-1-Get-1-Free ticket special, so both of us can get in for a total of $30. 

I'm also delighted that I finally decided to get my engagement ring enlarged so I can wear it again after several years.  (Having 10 babies in 18 years does something to your fingers!)  

I don't have more time to write today because we're getting ready for our special celebration, but I wanted to share a favorite wedding photo and a link to a Facebook album with more family pictures.

You can also read a blog post I wrote last year to share several things I appreciate about Thad: I Met a VIP 25 Years Ago... Then I Married Him!

Have a lovely day!  I know I will -- with my sweet hubby by my side!  He's even a lot more handsome now!




With All My Heart...

Virginia Knowles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails