Sunday, May 3, 2015

Florida Through My Lens: Garden Gathering on Lake Bell




Our friends Bart and Judy invited a bunch of us over for lunch after church. As usual, I walked in the front door and within a few minutes I was right out the back door with camera in hand. It's something of a tradition...

Lake Bell

Who moved the canoe?



Caladium in three color combinations...



Canna lily



Spathe flower

An old wheelbarrow



Not sure which tree,
but I'd recognize the
Spanish moss anywhere.

Fallen trunk, two views -
- notice the little details
of fibers like a broom
and holes like a sponge




I had a lovely time chatting, eating, and of course taking photos. Remember the kids leaning over the lake in the top picture? Yes, they caught plenty of polliwogs in cups to take home.

I am grateful for the hospitality and the fellowship of dear friends!

Other photo posts from Bart and Judy's house...


Virginia Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails