Friday, June 27, 2008

"Academic Education for a Deeper Heart" Video

Dear friends,

This "video" is part 4 of my series "Living, Loving, and Learning from the Deep Places of the Heart." This 10 minute segment is called "Academic Education for a Deeper Heart" and it focuses on enjoying good literature with your children. I originally recorded the audio in October 2006, and have just now added a few photos and lots of captions to make it a web presentation.

You can also click here << Living from the Deep Places of the Heart >> to see Part 1, which I posted on June 25. Depending on the feedback I get about these presentations, I may eventually produce part 2 (on marriage) and 3 (on mothering), so please leave a comment after you watch the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails