Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Books & Beyond Audio: "The Bible as Literature" and "Read, Reflect & Respond"

Dear friends,

I uploaded the audio of the two workshops I presented at the Books & Beyond literature conference in Orlando last month. I have also pasted in the text of the handouts, as well as an extensive set of web links for the Bible one. The workshops include some material that is not in the handouts and visa versa. For example, at the end of the first one, I spoke for a few minutes about using the Bible to launch our children into the grand adventure of life that God has prepared for them -- in faith and not in fear.

You can find all of them on my middle school blog, www.ContinueWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com, or click these specific post links:
There is also a new post on Problem Solving in Your Home School at my preschool/elementary blog, www.StartWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com.

Joy and Peace,
Virginia Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails