Friday, February 6, 2015

Maryland Through My Lens #1: Just One Leaf in Ice

Dear friends,

I'm in Maryland with my two youngest daughters for several days. My dad and step-mom, who married in a small private ceremony just before Thanksgiving, are having a public "blessing of the marriage" at their church this weekend. 

I can't really edit my photos here since I don't have my own familiar laptop with me, but I did want to upload at least one since I forgot to link to Sweet Shot Tuesday as I was heading out of town.

When I get home, I'll do a photo series on with my Maryland pictures.


I was fascinated with how this leaf is outlined by the ice. I'm not sure how that happened, but I like it!

Virginia Knowles
www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails