Friday, February 20, 2015

Maryland Through My Lens #5: Around Home

It's another post in my Maryland Through My Lens series! My two youngest daughters and I flew up there for several days earlier this month to visit family.

My favorite room at my parents' house in Maryland has always been the dining room with the big picture window looking out over the bird feeders. I haven't yet mastered bird photography, but I'll keep trying!








More outdoor photos - just a little ice and snow left on the ground for my Florida girls!






 Back inside the nice warm house...

Anny

Dad

Yours truly!

Barb and my little girl

My teenage sweetie
loves to draw on her hands!

A trip to Maryland wouldn't be the same without playing Scotch Bridge, a tradition passed down through the Hess family.


That's it for this one!

Other "Maryland Through My Lens" posts:

Grace and peace,
Virginia Knowles
www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails