Thursday, August 27, 2009

How to Feed a Brain Every Day

Dear friends,

I love the Holy Experience blog by Canadian Ann Voskamp. Today her post is full of links for web sites that offer up free daily educational goodies like spelling quizzes, geography facts, poems, writing prompts, bird pictures, classical musical, today in history, Biblical art and so much more. She notes that this is her kids' "go-to" list when she is busy with another child.

How to Feed a Brain Every Day (Daily Links for Hungry Minds)
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2009/08/how-to-feed-brain-everyday-daily-links.html

While we're at it, you may as well feast on a foundational home schooling piece she posted last year. I need to reread it myself!
Seven Daily Rungs
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2008/01/seven-daily-rungs.html

Blessings,
Virginia Knowles

P.S. I've also posted this on two of my home school blogs, www.StartWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com and www.ContinueWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com, but thought I'd include it here too, especially since this blog (www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com) is the one with a subscribtion list and it feeds into my Facebook notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails