Friday, August 21, 2009

True Power, Love, Wisdom, Vision & Impact

"Lord, please fill me again with your Holy Spirit and empower me, not to fulfill my own agenda or bring honor to myself, but to serve people and glorify you. Help me to fully experience your lavish love in Jesus Christ and to make this Good News known so others can enjoy the abundant inner-life riches. Knit me in with people who cherish your name, so that together we can reveal the wisdom of your purposes and plans. Give me a vision for the generations to come, to impact them with a momentum that will ripple toward eternity."

~*~*

When I study a Bible passage, I often use a note page I designed to Read, Reflect & Respond. This prayer is one of my responses to Ephesians 3:14-21. You can find the PDF of the Bible note page at http://www.scribd.com/doc/17782802/Read-Reflect-and-Respond-Bible-Note-Page.

P.S. The www.Scribd.com web site I just linked allows you to make your PDF, PowerPoint and other similar files available to the public. These kinds of resources can help us mentor and equip others, make God's wisdom known in various areas of life, and ultimately make an long-term impact. That is one way for me to follow through on my own prayer.

Blessings,
Virginia Knowles

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the encouraging post...so beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails