Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Trio of New Home School Blogs for All Grade Levels

Dear friends,

A few weeks ago I set up www.FinishWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com in preparation for the Finish Well conference that my friends Meredith Curtis, Cheryl Bastian, and I were doing. After the workshops, we all posted lots of goodies on this blog for families who are home schooling through the high school years.

This morning I woke up in the wee hours of the morning with a brainstorm of two companion sites! After all, before you FINISH well, you first need to START and CONTINUE!

www.StartWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com will encourage and equip moms for teaching and training their own children at home during the preschool and elementary years. Many of the posts are gleaned from my book Common Sense Excellence: Faith-Filled Home Education for Preschool to 5th Grade.

www.ContinueWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com picks up in the challenging middle school years. I seriously LOVE teaching this age range! Current posts include Learn to Discern, study guides for the novels The Witch of Blackbird Pond and Johnny Tremaine, and Justice & Mercy.

I have already posted several articles from my archives, and I'm recruiting other seasoned home schooling moms to contribute their wisdom as well. Cheryl has already taken me up on this and posted, and we've got others who are working on their stuff, too!

Take a peek and pass the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails