Saturday, November 23, 2013

On My Blogs for November


Dear friends,

It's been over a month since I've posted here, but no, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!  I've still been posting at least weekly about old hymns at www.watchtheshepherd.blogspot.com and just put up a post at www.comewearymoms.blogspot.com a few days ago.  I haven't posted on any of my home education blogs in a long time, but you can find them at www.startwellhomeschool.blogspot.com (preschool and elementary), www.continuewellhomeschool.blogspot.com (middle school) and www.finishwellhomeschool.blogspot.com (high school and beyond).

I've been pretty busy keeping up with mothering, homemaking and part-time teaching. Thanksgiving is in just five days, and I still need to finalize our menu, figure out who is making what, go shopping, and keep getting the house in shape.  I've got today's To Do list on little index card, but we'll see how much I actually get done! 


Where I write
So, instead of writing an original new article today, I wanted to link to new posts on my other blogs, links for Thanksgiving posts from the past, and some of the pages linked in the tabs at the top.  As a reminder, you can subscribe to any of my blogs using the links in the sidebars.

Be blessed!
Virginia Knowles





November 2013 Posts on My Blogs:

(This last post will be of special interest to those in the home schooling movement.  It is one of the “most read” posts of all time on my blog, with nearly 3,500 page visits this month.)


Life During the Holidays: 


At a Glance Lists of Posts within Major Topics on My Blogs:




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails