Monday, July 15, 2013

Hiking in Catoctin Mountain Park (Traveling North)

Hiking in Catoctin Mountain Park 

Thursday, July 11, 2013



Welcome back to my Traveling North photo series, which is more pictures than words.

My 18 year old daughter flew home on Wednesday, so she missed this trip, but my 13 year old niece took her place in our mini-van for the day. It was a bit of a drive -- over 60 miles out to Thurmont, Maryland to the Catoctin Mountain Park, part of the National Park Service.





My 16 year old son and I



Cousins



By Micah


My niece was a huge help with her little cousin

My 14 year old son with our new Canon camera



By Micah

By Micah

By Micah






By Micah

By Micah

By Micah

 


This post is just the first part of our day.  The next one will be about Cunningham Falls (a Maryland State Park) at the end of the trail.

Here's the post for that!  Cunningham Falls State Park

Grace and wonder,
Virginia Knowles

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails