Saturday, July 6, 2013

Water Balloon Fight and Lacrosse Game (Traveling North)

Water Balloon Fight and Lacrosse Game 

Tuesday, July 2, 2013



Continuing my photo series of one mom and six kids on a 2,000 mile road trip.

Not every day has a big outing.   Some days are more... quiet???

Water balloon fight in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard...














My niece's lacrosse game...











Finally, I got brave and grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for my son's 14th birthday -- not too hard since it was an electric grill, but I was pretty proud of myself for my first try!


So far in the series:


Coming up in the series: 4th of July in D.C. (including museums and fireworks) and a family celebration of birthdays and my mom moving from hospital to rehab facility a month after her surgery.

Grace,
Virginia Knowles
www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Virginia,

    It has been fun to follow you and the younger Knowles as you are traveling. Trust all will continue to go well. Hope to see you at Lake Baldwin Church when I visit my sister and family in Maitland later this month.

    Cindi M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails