Sunday, July 21, 2013

Vintage Photos of My Mother

As promised, more photos of my mother, Mary Quarrier, who passed away on Friday.  These are from her childhood and my childhood.  I will post more recent ones later.  You can also find many more at In Memoriam: A Tribute to My Mother, Mary Quarrier.
  ~~ Virginia

Her family - Daddy was in the Navy during World War II

Dimples and braids, 7 or 8 years old

8th grade graduation


With sisters


In the choir at Orange Methodist Church in Pennsylvania,
where they sometimes sang in Welsh


Bridesmaid at brother Dicks' wedding


On wedding day



With newborn John

John and Barbara with Mom

Hess family -- she's in the middle

With me


Our family in the 1970s at Crater Lake, Oregon
during our semi-hippie years :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails